Thursday, September 19, 2013

Final New York Post!



Hello!  Hope everyone's week is going great!  I'm just getting back into the routine of work and seemed to have caught some food poisoning.  I'm thinking I know exactly what it's from, this food truck I had on Sunday right before we headed for the airport.  I felt pretty shady the rest of the day and have been continuing to feel very under the weather.  I can't seem to keep much down, even liquids are giving me grief.




AHHH.

I was quite happy to see this Barbie house

Hearst Tower, Midtown Manhattan
Cathedral of Saint John the Divine

Largest Cathedral in the world, & 4th largest Christian Church in the world. 

Street work advertisement. YMCMB 

Beautiful Brooklyn Bridge

Statue of Liberty!



Our last night in NYC.

Met Batman! (:







Sailboat we saw on the ferry to Statue of Liberty!


Uptown Swirl Froyo! (:  Only place in NYC with Biscoff
flavored froyo. Biscoff is the Delta Airlines
cookie that they offer (its kinda like a graham cracker)
DELISH.


Oh! && we got on Good Morning America! How cool is that?! Sesame Street was actually on the show that day (Friday, September 13th).  It was awesome to see them in real life with their puppet masters.  I thought it would ruin the magic of the show being able to see the masters, but it didn't really! It was still neat to see.  My grandma absolutely loves GMA and she was so happy to see me on there (she called me twice!).
Crowd shot!

Hello America! 
These guys were wonderful.  They were stunt/break dancers.
They put me into their show, and jumped over me and three
others.  I'll see if I can get the video in here!



No comments:

Post a Comment