Monday, September 16, 2013

New York !




Hello!
It's been too long, I must agree.  However, I have many reasons for this,  but I am determined to keep up more frequently.  I'm going to post a few different posts on my wonderful four day New York trip with my awesome friend Jenny! (I have a blog with her as well, you can view that here: http://glitzglamourandcupcakes.blogspot.com)

We went for a Fashion Show that was on Thursday, September 12th, 2013.  #NYFW #NYC
The fashion line we went to was called Boymeetsgirl.  It's an awesome fashion line, and the show was even better.  You can visit the line's website at http://www.boymeetsgirlusa.com.  The woman who designs the clothes actually went to college in my home state (pretty awesome, huh?).  Jenny won a contest to be the Wisconsin's Live out Loud BoyMeetsGirl anti-bullying campaign contest to become an up-stander.   She got invited to this show and I became her plus one.  



Here are some pics from the show:

The girls on the runway

Loved this green button down dress!

Backstage: Cassandra Bankson, with Jenny & two fellow upstanders!

Teresa Giudice on the red carpet

Cassandra Bankson on the runway!

Some upstanders, Cassandra Bankson & a few +1's (including me!)

Brittany Snow on the runway!

BoyMeetsGirl Instagram posted our pic after the show!
Stacy Igel the designer is in the middle of the picture.

Austin Mahone opened the show.  Such a cutie!

Red carpet shot of Cassandra Bankson, Stacy Igel, and Sloane Stephens!

After the show, we stuck around for awhile backstage and waited to meet Stacy Igel!  This show was such an amazing experience for both Jenny and I.  I am so grateful for this wonderful experience.  After the show, Jenny and I went out to Applebees for some late night dinner/snack with an up-stander and her plus one.  We noticed two things:
1) Things are double expensive (21.99 for the appetizer sampler) 
2) It takes forever to get service there.  
Also: When we finally got our appetizer sampler, they totally gipped us the quesadillas!

 The two girls we met were amazing!  One is a publicist and the other is a stylist.  They lead such awesome lives and it was great hearing about them.  I live such a boring life compared to them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment