Monday, June 24, 2013

About Kate


"You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces--just good food from fresh ingredients."--Julia Child

Hello Everyone!
My name is Kate, and I love cooking and baking in my spare time! I'm creating this blog for various reasons. One, to create an outlet for my thoughts on baking and cooking.  I find various recipes from websites, pinterest, friends, family, co workers, etc.  I love trying them out and getting creative with them.  This is where I will be posting about them. Second, to update and bore you guys on my oh-so-exciting life.  I have another blog, that I co-write with my friend Jennifer.
Here's the link here:
http://glitzglamourandcupcakes.blogspot.com
In this blog, I have various recipes and updates on myself as well.  Kate's Kitchen is going to be more recipes, more often, and more updates.

You can view my pinterest here:
http://pinterest.com/kateeg43

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, questions, at any time!



No comments:

Post a Comment